|Phone:||M: (201) 774-3487 cell||(201) 774-3487 cell||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (201) 639-5555||(201) 639-5555||office|
Regarded by clients and colleagues as attentive, reliable and honest, Angele Ekert expertly handles all types of residential real estate matters.
She tailors her service to meet the needs of each client she represents from first-time home-buyers to the marketing of multi-million dollar estates.
She is also adept at working with individuals who are relocating into or out of the area. With the added benefit of having the latest sales tools and technology at her disposal, Angele is able to make your home-buying or selling experience and efficient, successful and satisfying one.
As a veteran real estate professional who is a 50 year Bergen County resident, Angele possesses a powerful combination of industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the region in which she lives and works. Her familiarity with local neighborhoods, businesses and schools has given her valuable insight which can be readily passed along to her clients.
Angele not only loves living in Ridgewood with her family, she loves being a part of the community.
- Social Service Association Board Co-President
- Ridgewood Guild Advisory Board member
- Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce member
- Fairfield University Ignatian Residential College Mentor
- Ridgewood High School active volunteer and HSA Board Member
- Learning Services HSA School Representative
- College Club of Ridgewood Board member
- Somerville School HSA representative
- Ben Franklin Middle School HSA representative and chairperson
- RBSA/RJFA Active Volunteer
- Fairfield University Alumni Board of Directors Representative (2001-2005)
- Fairfield University Alumni volunteer
NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2005, 2007, 2009-2019
NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award, GOLD level, 2019
2018, 2019, 2020 Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award
Bergen County Top Real Estate Agent 2017, 2018, 2019 by Bergen Magazine
NJ Realtors Distinguished Sales Club Award 2016